• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Surprise Christmas Eve ZAP by Merlin and Addicted to Alice pins

ZAPPED! Surprise Christmas Eve ZAP by Merlin and Addicted to Alice pins

CCofRR13

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I put my order in with Merlin for the new Cheshire Cat skate pin and Belle winter pin but I never got an invoice. With all of the holiday hubbub going on....I forgot about the pins that I order. I received an envelope on Christmas Eve. I open it to find both of those pins. Ann (Addicted to Alice pins) and CJ (Merlin) ZAPped them to me!!!!

Thank you so much both of you! I can't believe it. It added some special pixie dust to my Christmas this year!!!

You're so welcome. :3 it was totally Ann's idea, I just followed on her coattails. ;P merry Christmas!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You do so many wonderful things for the pin community, it was nice to be able to do a little something to say thanks. So glad the package arrived in time to add to your Christmas cheer (way to go, Postmaster Merly)!

Back