• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Swap Night at Boardwalk for RSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Swap Night at Boardwalk for RSP

Usamickey

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pin Traders....I have a confirmed boardwalk view studio for August 9, 2019 thinking I would be going to the Epcot Pin Event. Well, I didn’t get registered quickly enough. I am looking to swap my studio at the Boardwalk, which would allow up to five people access via the back entrance to Epcot both mornings of the pin event, for the Rights to your RSP. Because the value of the night at the Boardwalk is greater than $150.00, I also would want some additional pins for this. I absolutely will flip if I get fakes....so please don’t do that. My favorite characters are Mickey, Duffy, Stitch. My all time favorite pins are the floral fans. If you are interested, please reply. Thanks much!

If this post is not allowed, please accept my apologies and delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back