• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Sweet condolence zap

ZAPPED! Sweet condolence zap

Shelterkat

A Very Merry Unbirthday!
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
I lost my dad Feb 18. I want to thank those that sent me cards and notes of condolence, and show the sweet Sally zap from Ann (Addicted to Alice Pins) that had a note that said Sally was bringing a hug to me :) Such a nice zap when I needed one the most.
ec6b6688ca93d61545a5c5aada653cd4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear this Dawn, I lost my dad almost 4 years ago and I still can't believe it. It's so good to see the DPF family in action, such a sweet zap.

I am so sorry for your loss Dawn. I hope you can take comfort in knowing this Forum will always be there for you.

I am so sorry, Dawn. Losing a parent is a complicated, terrible thing. Please remember to show yourself kindness and patience as you grieve.

My condolences as well to you, Dawn.

It will be 4 years for me as well, with losing my Mom (Apr 3). Time and grief are strange bedfellows. But it occurs to me that the Doctor's quote about time could apply to grief as well. "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."

I'm so sorry for your loss.

You have my sympathies. My dad checked out in 2002 and I’m still threatening to kick him if an afterlife exists.

I hope in the coming weeks you find peace. It’s going to suck forever but the pain dulls and you’ll be able to laugh about him. ::hug::

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts during this time. Sending you a big hug and so much <3 right now.

Back