• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Tangled collection: DS Rapunzel, DS Compact, DSF, Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tangled collection: DS Rapunzel, DS Compact, DSF, Etc.

KCKRISTINE

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hello everyone!

We are parting with our Tangled collection and taking a step back from pin trading as a whole. However, before we sell the collection, we would like to give the opportunity for Tangled collectors to trade for them first. We are looking to complete either the Beloved Tales collection or the Designer Princess collection (or both!). We will be parting with pretty much everything else. So, before we do the whole sell & buy process, we will be taking offers for the following Tangled pins & a few other HTF pins. Please post your offers here or send me a PM. If you would like to work out a trade with my other traders, please feel free to PM me about that as well. Please remember this is not a trade auction so you are not in any way required to trade anything. We will leave this thread open for exactly one week. Whatever is left at the end of the week will either go back into our collection or be put up for sale.

Thank you!

Kristine & Godfrey

We are trading these Tangled pins:

Pin 89645: DSF - Ticket Stub Series – Rapunzel
Pin 88583: Disney Store Europe - Tangled Gondola Pin
Pin 88203: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel
Pin 86852: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection Rapunzel Pin
Pin 84970: Disney Store Europe - Tangled Pin
Pin 83141: DLP - Rapunzel & Pascal
Pin 82793: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Rapunzel
Pin 82641: Jerry Leigh – Rapunzel
Pin 80446: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder Mountain Pin
Pin 80608: Disney Tangled – Rapunzel
Pin 82017: DLP - Tangled - Booster Set
Pin 80611: Booster Collection - Disney Tangled
Pin 80648: Disney Tangled - Opening Day
Pin 80880: DSF - Tangled – Maximus
Pin 80878: DSF - Tangled - Rapunzel and Flynn in Chair
Pin 80881: DSF - Tangled - Rapunzel Stained Glass
Pin 80882: DSF - Tangled – Pascal
Pin 80965: DLP – Rapunzel
Pin 80978: DisneyStore.com - Compact Series Tangled Rapunzel Pin
Pin 81587: Disneystore.com Tangled Pascal Pin
Pin 81588: DisneyStore.com - Tangled Rapunzel Pin
Pin 90007: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney Movie Tangled – Full boat Gondola scene/ Kingdom dance scene
Pin 81349: Tangled Opening Day 2010 Cast Member

We also have these HTF pins we are trading:
Pin 79129: DisneyStore.com - Pearl Medallion Princess (Ariel)
Pin 81719: DLP - Gift Pin Event - Jumbo - Ariel , Stitch , Flounder
Pin 81945: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection (Megara ONLY)
Pin 72517: DisneyStore.com - Jim Shore Disney Princess Carousel Set - Ariel Only

We are looking for these pins or a combination of these pins only:
Pin 85993: Disney Store – Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Pocahontas only)
Pin 85995: Disney Store – Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Mulan only)
Pin 85997: Disney Store – Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Belle only)
Pin 85998: Disney Store – Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Cinderella only)
Pin 85999: Disney Store – Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Jasmine only)
Pin 86000: Disney Store – Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Tiana only)
Pin 86001: Disney Store – Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Ariel only)
Pin 86002: Disney Store – Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Aurora only)
Pin 86003: Disney Store – Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Snow white only)
Pin 85993: Disney Store – Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (Pocahontas only)
Pin 66759: DSF – Beloved Tales – The Lion King
Pin 68863: DSF – Beloved Tales – Disney’s Aristocats
Pin 68865: DSF – Beloved Tales – Walt Disney’s Bambi
Pin 68866: DSF – Beloved Tales – Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
Pin 68867: DSF – Beloved Tales – Walt Disney’s 101 Dalmatians
Pin 71901: DSF Pinocchio, Figaro, Jiminy and Cleo NFFC Special Release Beloved Tales
Pin 72321: DSF – Beloved Tales – Cinderella
Pin 72323: DSF – Beloved Tales – Lady and the Tramp
Pin 72325: DSF – Beloved Tales – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Pin 78638: DSF – Beloved Tales – Fantasia

Another note – we do have the Tangled marquee but as of now, we are most likely going to keep it. If you’d like to make a serious offer for it, please send me a PM.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Man I wish I had collected BT I would give all of them for the rest of the Rapunzel pins I need! :( I need a time machine! Goodluck with getting you pins guys! :D

Hi Zoe! I know, we have mixed feelings about it but basically, we just decided there are other things we need to prioritize at the moment. We all know how expensive this hobby can be and we just have other things to save for. We just want the Designer princesses to frame as a reminder of our love for pins and then we will sell the rest of our collection and traders off. Maybe one day we'll come back to it but as for now, we'll probably be MIA as soon as our collection/traders are sold. :(

If you do sell, I will definitely be interested in a couple of them. The only designer I have is Rapunzel and she is so beautiful so I understand you wanting that collection - if I ever have to sell my collection I would say she would be one that I would not give up. I wish I had something to offer for the ones I need but I will just have to wait for the sales post.

Hi Zoe! I know, we have mixed feelings about it but basically, we just decided there are other things we need to prioritize at the moment. We all know how expensive this hobby can be and we just have other things to save for. We just want the Designer princesses to frame as a reminder of our love for pins and then we will sell the rest of our collection and traders off. Maybe one day we'll come back to it but as for now, we'll probably be MIA as soon as our collection/traders are sold. :(
:'( it is such an expensive hobby. hope everything goes well <3

Hi guys! I'm interested in these ones:
Tangled opening day
DS rapunzel
DS rapunzel compact
And DSF rapunzel and Flynn in chair (do you have that one?).

I'd be willing to part with a few of my designer princesses. Check my owns and let me know if you'd be interested:).

Please check out my trades and see if there is anything. I have six pins from your wants list. I can trade them all if you would like. Let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back