• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Test - Open trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I originally included the "price" field in the trading section in case there were ever any trades that would want some "cash on top" in the case of a lopsided trade

but if this isn't common, I can disable the "price" in the trade category, and people can include it in their description.

So, I originally included the "price" field in the trading section in case there were ever any trades that would want some "cash on top" in the case of a lopsided trade

but if this isn't common, I can disable the "price" in the trade category, and people can include it in their description.

Glad the replies worked! I would vote for the price being removed from trade listings, as I would say the majority of trade listings didn't need prices, and having to put something in just to list a trade thread would probably be more confusing than the occasional listing that included prices. :) Just my two cents! :)

If there is any way or anything that I can help you out with, please feel free to holler! Forum redo is what Sis and I have been working on since the Autumn on the forum I'm on! So, if you need any help . . . just holler our way! We are just so excited that DPF is back up! This is such a friendly place to be on. We sure missed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back