• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you averysfairytale & ashkai & lwrn2 & dis22

ZAPPED! Thank you averysfairytale & ashkai & lwrn2 & dis22

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
So as some of you great dpf people have realized, I am a bit of a smart alec(okay so alec isn't the work most would use, but I am trying to be family friendly).

I started a trade with Lisa(averysfairytale) last month and as our trades have a tendency to happen, it took a little while. I needed an Eeyore stamp pin and she had one. So in passing I mentioned that I am also interested in her WDI Lilo and Stitch Mansion caretaker pin and she said "I'll send it also. Just send me whatever :)" So I replied "Well if that is the case, why don't you just send me your pin bag and I will send you some great pins!!!" Well as some of you may know, Lisa can be just as big of a smart alec (see my earlier note) as I am and here is what she sent me.
DSC01719_zps696a5383.jpg

DSC01721_zps5d0df9db.jpg

DSC01722_zps04292b74.jpg

DSC01723_zpscf41797d.jpg

Sorry for the blurriness on the last pic. All of these pins are on my wants list. So be very careful on what you say to her, she might take you serious!!! I can't wait to meet you when we come down, now I owe you some great pins since you did your part. :lol:

I also bought a really nice Jessica pin on ebay not knowing who I was buying it from. Here is the pin I bought

So when I got my package I open it up and find not only the pin I bought, but this awesome pin:
pin55806

and a note that said "ZAP! Because you are you. :)"

Now being the curious guy that I am I figured it must be somebody here I have dealt with in the past. So since I don't get rid of emails I searched my emails for the address on the box and I found out that it was Angelina (Ashkai) who zapped me. Wow what a zap it is.

Thank you to both of you wonderful ladies!!! I love DPF and it's members!!!

After I posted this I was going though my LBE's and to my surprise, more zaps. So I want to also thank these great members.

Laura (lwrn2) and I made a trade and she was supposed to send me 7 pins from my wants list. I knew she would send me 7 great pins because that is the great kind of trader she is (those who have dealt with her already know this). She told me "
I agree to your terms only if you accept a 100% return policy on my part if you don’t like the ones I send you!! :) I am up for the challenge!! Now the pressure’s on for real—forget about the entrance exams! LOL" So what does she do? She sends me 9 disney pins and this Making it 10 pins she sent. Now I know math is hard, but 10 is more then 7. I guess she can't count very well. :wat:

The next member that was wonderful to me is Jason (dis22). We made a great trade and he told me that he needed one more mystery stamp pin to complete his collection and I thought I could find it for him and I was successful. He asked what I would trade it for and I told him to not worry about it, I would send it as a zap. I guess he was a little happy about it since he sent me 2 zaps:
pin39608
pin81809

If you have never seen the tea cups pins from Hong Kong, they are awesome!!!

​Thank you Laura and Jason!!!

Last edited:
Well deserved. Ad Lisa and Brian are awesome!! Be sure to meet up with them... they are the best.. and you should see her pan collection and his Aladdin!! AMAZING!!!

Laura (lwrn2) and I made a trade and she was supposed to send me 7 pins from my wants list.
So what does she do? She sends me 9 disney pins and this Making it 10 pins she sent. Now I know math is hard, but 10 is more then 7. I guess she can't count very well. :wat:

Umm, who's the one who started it in the first place, I'd like to know, mister!! (foot tapping impatiently...)
Some of you may think David is a nice guy but he's only telling part of the story here, leaving out that he is a LIAR and CHEATER who told me "Oh sorry, I can't trade you those pins because they're ummm..... 'TIED UP IN ANOTHER TRADE'... yeah, that's it!," only to send them to me anyway!! And I fell for it!!:facepalm:

Good thing I executed my pre-emptive zap strike after all, isn't it??!! ;)

So who is the one who can't count: the zapper who sends more than 7 pins because she's told to send 7, or the zapper who says "send 7" when he's really sending 9?? :rofl:

Hee! I can't even make sense of myself any more--I need more coffee!! :coffee:All I know is, this was an AWESOME trade and you rock, David! Congrats on all your other zaps from non-counting imbeciles like myself. :salute:

awesome mail day!!!!

Some of you may think David is a nice guy but he's only telling part of the story here, leaving out that he is a LIAR and CHEATER who told me "Oh sorry, I can't trade you those pins because they're ummm..... 'TIED UP IN ANOTHER TRADE'... yeah, that's it!," only to send them to me anyway!! And I fell for it!!:facepalm:

Add sneaky to that too!! :p

Umm, who's the one who started it in the first place, I'd like to know, mister!! (foot tapping impatiently...)

Good thing I executed my pre-emptive zap strike after all, isn't it??!! ;)

So who is the one who can't count: the zapper who sends more than 7 pins because she's told to send 7, or the zapper who says "send 7" when he's really sending 9?? :rofl:

Hee! I can't even make sense of myself any more--I need more coffee!! :coffee:All I know is, this was an AWESOME trade and you rock, David! Congrats on all your other zaps from non-counting imbeciles like myself. :salute:

I guess I did leave that part out didn't I? But to be fair, I had been planning on zapping you for a while, I just had to find the right pins since you don't have a signature helping me out. :hsd:

awesome mail day!!!!

Add sneaky to that too!! :p

Pot meet kettle :rofl:

Back