• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you David! Someone's Waiting For You Zap!!

ZAPPED! Thank you David! Someone's Waiting For You Zap!!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
So I've been very MIA lately. Had a bout of serious depression and needed to take a break from many things for healing. I went a bit coo coo for coco puffs and I apologize if I offended/hurt anyone. I am doing much better now, and things are looking brighter. Even though I've been gone, David has done a good job of talking with me and keeping in contact with me through this period. I am very grateful for this. It is nice to know that someone is out there for you!!

giphy.gif

A couple of weeks ago, I received this lovely Penny pin from The Rescuers to remind me of this from David. This was a very kind and unexpected gesture, especially considering how inactive I have been. I very much appreciate this. This pin has a sweet stand on the back, which allows it to stand on its own. I have it chilling out next to my work space.

Thank you so much David!! Your acts of kindness, not just with pins, but with messages, is always appreciated and loved by everyone here.

11028028_899474076769335_975359471911905378_n.jpg

11001780_899474080102668_5975757168844185032_n.jpg

Last edited:
I must admit I'm a bit teary eyed reading this. It's always wonderful to know that people are thinking of you - especially during those down times. What a great friend and a lovely zap. It's good to see you on the forum again. :)

Ladies and gentlemen, that is how it's done. David once again shows us the very best of this hobby and community.

I'm happy to see you pop in and beyond glad to hear you're feeling better. Depression is such a beast, and fighting it is a constant struggle. Every day you keep fighting is a victory, and those of us fighting the same beast are cheering you on. :hug:

Congratulations! And welcome back! David and Amy are a truly incredible power couple! I'm reminded of this whenever David does something:
35130709.jpg

Welcome back Squirt. You know you will always have a special place in my heart. Sometimes it is just nice to know somebody out there is thinking about you and so when I got that pin and looked at who was wanting it and saw you, I knew where it had to end up. I hope you are around more, but understand if you are not, just know that yes there are people out there who do care about you and miss seeing you around.

Gramps.

What an awesome story behind this zap. Sometimes an unexpected act of kindness happens at the moment when you need it most... it sounds like that was the case here.

I hope you are doing well. I understand that depression is a constant struggle with waves of good times and bad times. I hope you find nothing but good times ahead. :hug:

What a beautiful zap. <3

I'm so sorry to hear you've been struggling with depression. I've been struggling bipolar disorder since childhood, myself. If you ever want to talk to someone else, I'm here. :hug:

Back