• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Thank you, Mystery Zapper!!!! [Zip Zap Paddiwacks, Vol 1]

ZAPPED! Thank you, Mystery Zapper!!!! [Zip Zap Paddiwacks, Vol 1]

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Today I got a box. I knew who it was from; I was expecting it. I sometimes ask Merly-My-Sweet to try on Disney dresses for me so I can decide if I'd like them and if they'll fit, and then he sends the keepers to me. (OK, maybe that's not quite how it goes. But anyway ...)

So I open the box, and there's the stuff I was expecting. But there was also a mysterious bubblemailer with a "ransom note" type message taped to the outside. Confused, I opened it up and discovered I'd been zapped. And NOT by Merly.

attachment.php

Someone(s) calling themselves the Zip Zap Paddiwacks sent me the Sweeping Dog PTD and a note with a really cool drawing on it!

Merly is being squirrelly and claims the package came to him under cloak of darkness, when the moon was eclipsed by Jupiter and the duck flew at midnight, so he doesn't know who my mystery zapper is. I'm clueless, but certainly grateful!

Thank you, Zip Zap Paddiwacks, for your truly random kindness! I treasure every Wonderland pin, good thought, and act of generosity that I am blessed with. Whoever you are, I hope the cosmos is kind to you in return!

Last edited:
Oh wow! I didn't know there was art inside! That's awesome!! :D I'm totally digging this whole mystery zapper thing. XD

And indeed, you very much deserve it. :3

Also, re: Merlin acting Squirrely:

4a071386edeb9c22075043c7f1da734b.gif

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Haha! I held back from saying anything because I thought I was misunderstanding!

For the record: As far as I know, Merly has never tried on a dress for me. I just thought it was hilarious that even Marky-Mark-the-King-of-Snark rolled by without questioning how you try on clothes for someone else (especially since we all know they'd look better on Merly than on me, so it wouldn't be an accurate assessment).

Back