• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Thanks for the warm welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the warm welcome

sparten777

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I wanted to thank everyone who has welcomed me into this community.I'm new to collecting Disney pins but I've collected other forms of disneyana for years. On our last trip to DLR my father,who started collecting last year, got my kids and into it. now I'm hooked as well. It's been nice to share something with my family and hopefully they'll love Disney as much as I have over the years. It's been awhile since I've been on a forum site so please be patient as I figure out the tools, procedures and lingo. Thank you again and Happy trading.

Everyone here is so welcoming aren't they? It is because of them I am stuck on this site XD
Disney is so great in bringing the whole family together, Thanks goodness for Mr. Walt! And don't worry you'll get the ropes around here quickly I am sure of it!
And if I haven't said so before, welcome to the pin trading community! :meeko:

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I am also new to DPF and I have already met so many kind people and they are all so eager to help! :D I hope you enjoy everything the forum has to offer! :wavey:

From another newbie, everyone has pretty much said it all. It's been great to have a place to ask questions, "meet" new people, and to learn more about all of these great pins. Hopefully all of us newbies will be old pros and trading together in no time!

Hi, welcome! Or... have I welcomed you before...? Well if I have... eh, welcome again!

I joined last month and I've found these forums to be great; I'm so glad I joined the forums because beforehand I didn't have much contact with the pin trading community.

Welcome, I am also new here, and have to agree that this community is very nice. Everyone has been so patient with me answering soooo many questions, patiently. Im now not only addicted to pin trading but to PDF as well. lol.
What are you going to concentrate in collecting?
Mahrii ( same pinpics id name)

Thank you everyone. As for your question Mahrii I've been collecting Disney prints and lithos for awhile and Belen's neat to find pins that match those prints. I really like the pins that are pieces of the park like the wait times, fast pass, poster and trash cans. Pretty obscure I know but oh we'll. I've also found that I've been the characters my kids like. And I'm sure some day I'll let them have them. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back