• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The best birthday present ever!

ZAPPED! The best birthday present ever!

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Before I begin, hold on.

c015a7f39d9ac0e21112a3f07d8e1857.jpg

Okay now that that's done, here's a bit of background. As the note implies, apparently this is an expression of gratitude by the lovely Sarah (chubs191) for something I did awhile back that was so not worthy of this literal piece of art. The amount of talent and work that went into this is so unreal that my soul aches like it's been visited by an angel.

Also ironically, the package arrived on my birthday today! And although I know it wasn't technically a birthday present I'm counting it as one. And although I love all of my friends dearly and appreciate every single gift I have received today, this one takes the cake. I'm still in awe, and will probably forever be in awe, as she is now posted right below another lovely art zap from another DPF member.

f3ac6225aa910f79cbb8508d604f8946.jpg

Thank you thank you thank you so much Sarah! If I'm lucky enough one day (Mr. Talent will rub his tentacles on my art) I hope to be as great as an artist as you are. ❤️

WOW, Sarah is super sweet, and an amazing artist! :D

Happy birthday, I hope you have a wonderful day! ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

You're most welcome, my dear. And of course you deserve it, that was one of the most heartfelt packages I've received! I made that for you right after I received your package and just kept forgetting to send it to you, so it's a happy coincidence that it arrived on your birthday! Happy belated birthday!

Back