• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The Cutest of the Cuties!!!

ZAPPED! The Cutest of the Cuties!!!

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
So me and Elin @Snoffsan made a trade back in May - we called it a “grail for a grail” trade. She got one of her most wanted Minnie pins from my collection, and I got an instant grail in Green Pascal. It’s funny because Elin has been a forum member since the very start, and her and I had never interacted or traded before! How had it taken so long!? I’m so glad this trade changed that.

It took our packages almost a month to get to us, but I can finally say it has arrived and it is better than I could have ever imagined. Not only did she send my Green Pascal, but she packed the box with lots of Swedish candies & confetti and 3!!!!!! Pluto Zaps. I was stunned when I opened the package and saw all those goodies!

I plan to devour all of the candies over the weekend with my roommate, and am frantically trying to make room on my Pluto board to add the new zaps. My favorite part of the package had to be these cute little Pascal stickers (both red and green) that she included, which was so fitting because I now own both the Red and Green Pascal Cuties!!! What a perfect package and an amazing trade with such a kind, amazing member. I couldn’t be happier, thank you so much Elin!!!

Here is my haul!

a219133800606e29831ee67cc51bd81d.jpg

9e5affaa1a6784c22e8e3997e6663c2e.jpg

e48760fad99488991ec94aacfe509cbe.jpg

First Photo - my wonderful package filled with candies and pins and Disney goodness
Second Photo - my Pluto Zaps that I’m so excited to add to my board!!! I do not own any of these yet so I was so excited to see them.
Third Photo - The Pascal Brothers are United!!!

Im so happy the package finally made it to you and that you liked the small zaps. I hope not all the chocolate melted in the heat over there.

I really really enjoyed our trade. It really was a grail for a grail. the best kind of trades! We both ended up with pins that have found their forever homes. I can´t thank you enough for helping me with that Minne as Aurora pin. I really had looked for it for so long and I never thought I would own it, but now I do!!! So a huge thank you!

Cant wait for our next trade!

a219133800606e29831ee67cc51bd81d.jpg

9e5affaa1a6784c22e8e3997e6663c2e.jpg

e48760fad99488991ec94aacfe509cbe.jpg
A
First Photo - my wonderful package filled with candies and pins and Disney goodness
Second Photo - my Pluto Zaps that I’m so excited to add to my board!!! I do not own any of these yet so I was so excited to see them.
Third Photo - The Pascal Brothers are United!!!
A Super Sweet Trade (ZAP) from Sweden and our wonderful @Snoffsan !!

Congrats @mybabykelly !!

Back