• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Dog Days of Summer - My Pluto Collection

The Dog Days of Summer - My Pluto Collection

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
When I first bought this pin board a couple years ago I never thought I’d fill it up so quickly. So many memories on this board - wonderful trades, zaps and purchases - culmination of all the wonderful friends I’ve made on this board and amazing memories from the past few years. I got to update it with a few new grails recently so I thought a showroom thread was overdue.

*p.s. I now have a overfill board going until I can purchase a bigger board for all of them to fit together.

I love how your board is green and yellow. Pluto looks just right on it.

What a wonderful collection! Lots on fun Pluto’s on here! I’m digging some of those bigger pins, super awesome! Thanks for sharing your collection!

Ooooh my goodness, I need! I haven’t seen it yet, and I checked as recently as last weekend! Thank you for the heads up.

Wow! Such a great collection! Pluto is the cutest!!!

I love it!! I have the problem of over flowing pin boards too. I keep reorganizing my pins getting them closer and closer together haha

Well, that's the most impressive Pluto collection I've ever seen.
Very very nice collection! I hope you will continue to enrich it and at some point, give us an update.
Congrats!!! (there is no Pluto, so get the Tigger!! )