• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! The Fairest Zap of All!

ZAPPED! The Fairest Zap of All!

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Recently, Shelly (@Pinfanatics) posted an ISO for the last pin her 7-year-old daughter needed to complete her Seven Dwarfs Mine Train mystery set. Since mystery boxes are the bane of my existence, haha, and I had the pin in question (Bashful), I told her I'd be happy to send it Audry's way.

Today, I received the absolute BEST thank you! (Which was totally unnecessary, but obviously Audry is a very polite young lady!)

ccd097f598cb681a7aca63513a1efbb9.jpg

Not only did Audry illustrate the card (including my favorite characters, Alice and the Mad Hatter), she also enclosed a super sweet Snow White lipgloss! And--true story--my go-to lipgloss has been on fumes since the weekend, and I keep forgetting to stop at the mall to replace it. So Audry has saved me from dry, chapped lips ... and that makes her my honorary sister for life!

Shelly, please tell Audry that I LOVE my card and gift, and I will treasure them! <3

Back