• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Florida Project Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Florida Project Sponsorship

Dented

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
My wife and I started pin trading as a hobby together, and we would love to continue pin trading as a hobby together. Recently money has been a little tight, so we are trying to come up with creative ways to do some of the things we like to do, like pin trading.

The short of it: we would both like to go to the Florida Project pin trading event, but that is a stretch for us. We are looking for someone to sponsor her only. That person would be able to get any of the pins that are free with the event (they usually have early bird registration, a welcome gift, a going away gift), and register for the pins that are to be sold for the event. I know September 9-11 is far away, but we would like to develop a relationship with whoever would be sponsoring her so that we establish some trust and a friendship along the way. If you are that special someone let us know via PM.

Update - the cost of the event is currently $100. Since this includes $30 worth of gifts cards, the cost for a sponser would be only $70. I am more than happy to give references, talk on the phone, or whatever you need to ensure you trust the proccess completely.

Thanks a lot for enduring me on the boards!
-kde

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back