• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The good dinosaur!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good dinosaur!

BellesEnchantedRose

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I got the cutest pin when I went to see The Good Dinosaur and the Downtown Disney AMC. I guess it's only usually for stubs members but they had a bunch extra!
Let me just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVED the movie! Reminds me of some of the movies when I was little like Balto! The pin is adorable it's pinpics # [h=3]Pin 112811 AMC Theaters - The Good Dinosaur - Arlo and Spot[/h]

i think this may have to be a new collection for me!

What did you think of the movie??

As a Pixar fan, I feel bad for missing this movie in theaters. I saw Inside Out 3 times in theaters, but nobody ever wanted to see the Good Dinosaur with me, plus I needed to save money anyway, so I'm awaiting the DVD/bluray release. From what I've seen, the animation/scenery is positively gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back