• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: The Little Mermaid PoDM Grail Scene Auction!!!! Ends May 26, 2013 @ 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: The Little Mermaid PoDM Grail Scene Auction!!!! Ends May 26, 2013 @ 9pm
Ill add to the bolt bt
Pin 89882: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Winnie the Pooh
Pin 96157: DSF - Alice in Wonderland Train - Alice
Pin 91954: DSF - Lady Tremaine & Lucifer (Surprise Release)

:anxious:

tumblr_mf01pgfJUn1qb1ih6.gif

I'm not cut out for auctions lol..
So nervous...

But I'll add:

pin91746
Pin 91746: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Belle

Ill add to my bid :)

These three as well as the other two:
Pin 94276: DLP - Princess Symbol Locket - Aurora
Pin 94282: DLP - Princess Symbol Locket - Belle
Pin 95771: DSF - Beloved Tales - Bolt

We will take time to review and make a decision. Thanks a lot to everyone who bid and looked at our auction. We appreciated and will update ASAP!!

After careful consideration we have decided on a winner. it was really really close and difficult, but the winner is

Snazzybowtie

Thank you to all of the participants in our first auction. This thread will now be closed. We will contact winner through a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back