• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! The Nightmare Before Christmas Disney Auctions story pins - framed set of 12

SOLD! The Nightmare Before Christmas Disney Auctions story pins - framed set of 12

Nasubionna

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've decided to part with some of my pins, including all twelve of the LE 100 Disney Auctions TNBC story pins. I don't have the original packaging anymore, instead they are displayed in a black shadow box with black velvety background and glass front for protection. I'm selling the whole set, shadow box and all. I have it up on eBay but thought I would check here as well. Asking $2,400 plus shipping, which I realize is steep, but I spent a lot of money acquiring them so am hoping not to take a huge hit. Breaking relatively even would be nice, LOL! I can send most pictures if needed. Thank you for looking! :)

Back