The Other Princess

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by The Other Princess, Jun 16, 2019.

1. The Other Princess

The Other Princess Artist, Witch, and Child of the Earth

0   0   0

I was always called a princess by my family but I am far from it! I like playing outdoors and getting dirty, although now it's in my garden, or while camping or fishing. I have tattoos lol, well two. Pink and I are not friends,Purple I like, indigo is my favorite color! I have three fur babies, Maggie Mae, Milo, and Simba. These three kitties are my darlings and are spoiled rotten! I do love to make art, which I do often! Since I went to Disney in February I've been inspired to make Disney themed art! My main project which will take forever is going to be a Disney themed tarot! As a side project I decided to design and make some fantasy pins! If you want to check out my art you can look me up on Instagram The_OtherPrincess.

LadyBarclay likes this.
  2. akarih

akarih Resident Meme Lord

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Welcome! Lovely to meet you! Do you have any main pin collections yet?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. The Other Princess

0   0   0

Oh My yes lol, I am a bit of a completest so I have a few finished collections such the princess silhouettes, Hidden Mickey Ariel's sisters, The Best friends series, and others. I am working on others, slowly of course, my husband has put me in pin jail, my grail collection right now being the wonderfully wicked series, I love the metal work!

4. akarih

akarih Resident Meme Lord

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

The wonderfully wicked series is a gorgeous set! I think we can all understand the pin jail problem here lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

5. The Other Princess

0   0   0

yeah when I got back from disney I pretty much spent our tax return on pins. :oops: My husband was not happy with me.

6. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

Welcome to the Forum and pin collecting! :lgm: I'm pinnerdo on IG. The forum also has an IG account (disneypinforum).

7. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    394   0   0

Welcome:lgm:

8. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    118   0   0

Hi and Welcome! Love the Wonderfully Wicked series as well

9. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Welcome - we have a few other artists here as well. We're very glad that you've joined our community and we're looking forward to your contributions. I'm especially excited to see the progress (and eventual completion) of that tarot deck, it sounds absolutely amazing!

You are in very good company being in 'pin jail.' I can almost guarantee that you're not the first pin trader to have done that, nor will you be the last (I'm not sure how reassuring your husband will find that).