• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The pins im trying to find are playing hide and go seek! can u help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pins im trying to find are playing hide and go seek! can u help!

Mrsjessica

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
im trying to find the pin trading night/event pins ( mainly alice ones and jessicas) but im deciding to exptend my search a little futher. Im also trying to get my hands on a jessica as alice in wonderland after i sold her months ago, but i know thats a loss cause.... =?

so if anyone has some of my HG in my signature or any jessica dressed as pins please let me know =)

ENJOY AND HAPPY PIN HUNTING FRIENDS!

im trying to find the pin trading night/event pins ( mainly alice ones and jessicas) but im deciding to exptend my search a little futher. Im also trying to get my hands on a jessica as alice in wonderland after i sold her months ago, but i know thats a loss cause.... =?

Thought you "gave" her to a "friend"!!!! things that make you go hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

Thought you "gave" her to a "friend"!!!! things that make you go hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

She knew how much the pin meant to me and she gave me money for it recently which is why ive decided to start buying some more pins for my collection. =)
Dont worry rohad i knew u wanted to buy her, and when i gave her away, my friend wanted me to build up my collection so she gave me a " gift back" which was a small payment for her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back