• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Third Bonus Added/Grand Prize Choices Added - "Love is in the Air" Valentine's Game

Completed Game: Third Bonus Added/Grand Prize Choices Added - "Love is in the Air" Valentine's Game

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
With Valentine's Day quickly approaching, I thought I would host my first pin game of the year to celebrate the month of love! There are 40 spots in this game, the price per spot is $35 with a $5 flat rate shipping fee for as many spots as you purchase. International players are always welcome but will pay shipping at cost.

*Important: There are 5 Grand Prize Choices. Please note that the “first pick” in the random draw will get to choose one of the Grand Prize pins (or may choose any of the #2-40 prizes and pass the Grand Prize choice on to the next in line). Once a Grand Prize pin is chosen, the rest of the Grand Prize pins will become unavailable and may not be chosen. From then on, players would choose from Prizes #2-40.

There will also be bonuses added as the game fills to add to the fun :)

Bonus #1 Bambi - goes to the player who gets pick #14

Bonus #2 Tiki - goes to the player who gets pick #40

Bonus #3 Woody - goes to the player who gets pick #25

As always @starry_solo or @Ksnuggles will you please moderate this post to approve the game AND save a spot for the randomizer results. Thanks in advance!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
*Question to anyone on the fence: I thought the Artist Signed DSF Pin would be a hit, but would you prefer a few different "Grand Prize" options instead? Only one Grand Prize would be available to choose from, but maybe it would generate some interest? Let me know in the comments below :)

Back