• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! "This is the way!" Thanks for a wonderful surprise!

ZAPPED! "This is the way!" Thanks for a wonderful surprise!

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I didn't know if I should post this as a ZAP or RAK (anyone know the difference?), but wanted to share the amazing package that just arrived in our box! @momin.ator sent us a surprise package of super fun and super unexpected pin mail! Including some grail pins! The fabulous Baby Yoda pin and the Duchess the Cat puzzle piece and the Christopher Robin CttM pin and the Minnie Strawberry!

Baby Yoda . . . can't say enough about this little darling! And such an amazing pin and we really each needed one!

The Duchess puzzle piece has been one of my grail pins for ages! I love Eva Gabor in "Green Acres", and when I found out she was the voice of Duchess . . . that and the fact that my very special cat was a long-hair buff girl . . . made me start a mini-collection of Duchess pins!

So, thanks so much, Gwen! You really brightened our week!

20200420135632-fbe7f978-me.jpg

God Bless,
Elizabeth

Congrats!

It’s def in the right forum! I guess just for reference, in DPF language, a RAK is part of the quarterly program that @Ksnuggles runs. A zap is def a random act of kindness, but just to clarify in the context of DPF forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back