• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! This zap was a hoot and a half!

ZAPPED! This zap was a hoot and a half!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0

Oh, that’s some bad punning right there. But look at this adorable, owl-and-literary themed package I just got from Emily (@Purplemandms):

So much cute stuff!

She sent me a Neverland mini-glass (!!!), a Harry Potter owl print, a bookish button, some really cute “Guilty Pleasure” bookmarks, an owl cupcake decorating kit, a SOTMK card featuring the Lost Boys, and owl stickers galore!

I love it all, but my favorites are the Neverland glass, the HP print, and the button... And of course I love the cupcake kit - I must admit I’m no baker, but I will make an exception for these! (It makes me extra happy that they’re autumn-colored! They’re just screaming pumpkin spice cake at me! They’ll be adorable... even if they don’t wind up edible.
)

Thank you so much, Emily!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad that the package got to you!! In truth, I'd been saving the book stuff (and the HP print) for you for awhile now, waiting for an opportunity to strike - the other owl stuff is to help with your owl post business. And cupcakes (and muffins) are easy!! It'll be an adventure.