• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! This zap was my cup of tea!

ZAPPED! This zap was my cup of tea!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
A bit ago, @summerskin was kind enough to offer a VEEEERRY generous trade for some of the WDI SitS mystery set. And apparently, she is incapable of just sending along an already a trade. She included a little something extra:

b140b1200af8f966c20f77d9f9231f0c.jpg

First off, those wdi pins are MASSIVE AND BEAUTIFUL and, again, that trade was totally ridiculous. But then she went and included a great print, some chocolate (which Russ claimed), but also the amazing Mushu mug!! Inside which is my favorite line:

fe13a8ed4d54c938385a05a24b1a9777.gif

Soooo good. XD thank you so much summerskin! You're an absolute treasure. :D I super appreciate it!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Really nice zap! Congrats! I also just noticed you hit 500 Feedback so congrats on that too!!

Back