• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Tiggerific zap!

ZAPPED! Tiggerific zap!

theoucharis

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Wow! Recently, @maiarebecca held an auction for a DSSH pin based on the movie "Christopher Robin". We had seen the movie as a family and loved it, especially since we are Pooh bear fans. So my daughter asked me to bid on the auction. She even had me add to our bid with additional pins, but, alas, @Poohlady5 won the auction.

Fast forward, I got a package that I wasn't expecting, and when I opened it, there was a wonderful note saying thanks for adding excitement to the auction with our bids, and there was the pin for my daughter. She was so happy that she jumped around in excitement.

Thank you so much. We continue to be touched by the generosity of the members here, especially in your help of building up my daughter's collection.

Stay safe and healthy in this uncertain time!
12207c0bc522991735296cae87630247.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Back