• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Time to sell a few pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to sell a few pins.

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Erm...... looks like I sold them already. Sale Pending!

Time to sell some pins. They've been sitting in my pin book, and methinks its time they get themselves a new home. Only 4, but still some good pins!

Now, I was having a hard time figuring out how much to sell them for. I came up with this formula.

(Original price X number of wanting / number of trading) x number of pins + number of times I've seen the pin on sale on eBay/ how many times i sneeze in one day = total cost.

Too confusing. So How about $10 each with 2.00 shipping, $.50 each additional pin?

pin79618.jpg

Pin 79618: Disneystore.com Candy Series Stitch Pin

pin79119.jpg

Pin 79119: Disneystore.com - Ink Art Series - Ray and Louie

pin79116.jpg

Pin 79116: Disneystore.com - Ink Art Series - Tinker Bell

pin79115.jpg

Pin 79115: Disneystore.com - Ink Art Series - Stitch

If you're interested in any of these, send me a PM. I'll be able to reply faster than if you post a response.

- Alex

Last edited:
now, i was having a hard time figuring out how much to sell them for. I came up with this formula.

(original price x number of wanting / number of trading) x number of pins + number of times i've seen the pin on sale on ebay/ how many times i sneeze in one day = total cost.

lol!!!!!!

Actually, I knew this whole time that you were planning on stealing it, which is why I changed the formula in anticipation of your plan. It should be # of coughs in one day, and NOT sneezes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back