• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN DISPLAY Tiny Kingdom

PIN DISPLAY Tiny Kingdom

Poohlady5

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
386   0   0
@momin.ator

Here is my TK map that we mentioned in another thread. Slowly working on it :0)

41ea23776ad24bebc39ff8c6ef296185.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. And I haven’t seen pics posted of other peoples maps.

I’m trying to put the attraction pins where the attraction would be. That’s the easy part.

It’s all of the characters and miscellaneous pins that I’m being indecisive on.
@Connies_Hobby recently helped me acquire the Heffalump balloons and the Haunted Mansion busts. But where do I put them?
Around the perimeter? I’m afraid if I put them by the attraction, there won’t be enough room for the attraction pins when I acquire them.

Suggestions???

The paper maps that come with each set, shows an arrangement, so all four releases per series can fit on the one fabric map. You can see an example here for DLR 1.4.

Now, if you're wanting to display pins from different series together, on a single map, then there probably isn't enough space for everything. If you need the paper maps, I can send you some. I don't have DLR Series 1 maps, or the 2.1 map, or WDW 1.3, 1.4, 2.1

The paper maps that come with each set, shows an arrangement, so all four releases per series can fit on the one fabric map. You can see an example here for DLR 1.4.

Now, if you're wanting to display pins from different series together, on a single map, then there probably isn't enough space for everything. If you need the paper maps, I can send you some. I don't have DLR Series 1 maps, or the 2.1 map, or WDW 1.3, 1.4, 2.1
Oh wow! Thanks. I didn’t know the boxes came with maps. I’ve acquired all of my pins from secondary sources. I’ve love whatever extra maps that you have. I’ll send you a message later tonight or tomorrow.

Back