• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Toy Story Mystery Collection

Toy Story Mystery Collection

ItzaPinfan

Noob
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Figured I’d start a three for the recent Toy Story OE Mystery Collection. Please consider this an open call add your ISO and traders here even if they don’t match mine.

Let’s help each other out.

784377d746730822de3ac4e0234b2367.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I actually got the only 4 boxes they had and all four where the same. Disney sure has been having problems with their supplier for mystery boxes, had the same problem the last two years with Halloween mystery boxes. Ware the pins were all the same in 7 out of 10 boxes bought, so I think it's better to get a few boxes and then trade for the rest. Or your spending a lot of money to try to get a complete set which could go towards other pins.

I don’t have any lol but if anyone is interested in any other pins I have I would love to get my hands on a forky.

I’ll have to check which ones I have left when I get home, but I know for sure I have Hamm and Bullseye. I also might have one Rex left

Back