Toys R Us going out of business - 30 days to use your gift card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
I'll look here, we might just have it in stock as we're more rural then most TRU's

Thank you sooo much! I really, really appreciate it. Some people are selling it on eBay, but for over double or triple the cost. :(

I would have gotten it sooner, but I only saw Coco for the first time recently, and fell in love.

If you do manage to get it, please let me know so I can pay you right away. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheRetroNerd

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
so went to my local toys r us yesterday and it pretty much is ransacked like it was 75% off everything. but it was at max 30% and that was just the wrapping paper and other random items. video game systems and construction toys (legos or any other build your own thing sets) were 5% / video games were 10% along with most of the other toys only being 10% off. so it was pretty equal to you buying it on amazon.

there were not many deals but people were treating it like it was the best thing ever.

@pretty Omi Zootopia stuff gone. sorry.

@PixiePost there was one of those coco games left that i saw but it was opened. the board game section was wrecked. there was a bunch of that simon visor game left. lol

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
so went to my local toys r us yesterday and it pretty much is ransacked like it was 75% off everything. but it was at max 30% and that was just the wrapping paper and other random items. video game systems and construction toys (legos or any other build your own thing sets) were 5% / video games were 10% along with most of the other toys only being 10% off. so it was pretty equal to you buying it on amazon.

there were not many deals but people were treating it like it was the best thing ever.

@PixiePost there was one of those coco games left that i saw but it was opened. the board game section was wrecked. there was a bunch of that simon visor game left. lol

Oh, drat. Thank you for checking anyway! :)

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
110   0   0

I know right!? It was only 10% off, it needs to be 60%+ for me to get excited.
Sora, I checked too and no Coco game to be found. :( I did almost come home with a Dante alebrije plush but hubby was with me so that didn't happen! Lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
I know right!? It was only 10% off, it needs to be 60%+ for me to get excited.
Sora, I checked too and no Coco game to be found. :( I did almost come home with a Dante alebrije plush but hubby was with me so that didn't happen! Lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

No worries! Thanks so much for looking for me. :)

coblj003

DPF Charter Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Thank you sooo much! I really, really appreciate it. Some people are selling it on eBay, but for over double or triple the cost. :(

I would have gotten it sooner, but I only saw Coco for the first time recently, and fell in love.

If you do manage to get it, please let me know so I can pay you right away. :)

Ask and you shall receive Sora, just send me a pm. They had a ton of Coco stuff left, I may have to go on payday/tax refund time...
IMG_1583_zpslbojhres.jpg

Doc Goofy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where I live, TRU is nickle-and-diming the toys. 5% to 10% off on hot items and 50% to 70%
off items that didn't sell on any good day! (LOL) I believe TRU is going to get rid of as many toys
as possible for a quick liquidation. Disney, Star Wars, LEGO's, Marvel, etc., anything that's big right now
are not moving as fast but eventually they will. That part is sad to me because there are NO
big toy stores around our area. Markup will be higher due to less competition.
I'm sorry to say it, but, online shopping will go through the roof in November/December.

Status
Not open for further replies.