• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Trade turned birthday zap!

ZAPPED! Trade turned birthday zap!

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
@teddy_ruxpin and I have had a trade started since forever ago, and yes, I am embarrassed to admit that mine is still not sent out... but hers has arrived and she included a Birthday zap for me... hooray!!! Check out all the goodies! We traded for Pirate Stitch who has long gone disappeared into my son's room ( good luck Stitch). The awesome clawing Lucifer and Tsum Dale (who also disappeared) are zaps along with all the fun stuff. Thank you Sabrina, everything is awesome. I promise to send yours out soon!!
f5e25137ad238c25f257f33c8f1a78c9.jpg
aaddeccee53bbe1929c8a81da5693b98.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back