Trading: Trade with me!

Discussion in 'Pin Trading' started by maiarebecca, Mar 25, 2020.

1. maiarebecca

maiarebecca Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Hi friends!

Hope you are all staying safe and healthy...

I hadn’t updated my pinpics trades in about 6 months but I’ve suddenly found myself with a lot of extra time on my hands and a need for something a little mind numbing and “real world avoiding”... so now that I have organized logged all of my new traders (and boy there are a lot!) I would love to actually trade them!

I do have some newer pins that aren’t listed yet, and a ton of fantasy pins so if you have any of my ISO’s and I don’t have yours, hit me up anyway. lol.

My wants are mostly updated... also looking for adventures by Disney which I haven’t logged. And maybe some fígaro or Berlioz. So if you have some, let’s trade!

pinpics: maiarebecca

Be safe, everyone. And be careful.
    <3

2. Ajk

Ajk Cocoa asks "Where's all da Hoomans?"

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

DM coming!

3. curiousdinah

curiousdinah Active Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

I wish I had something for you as you have two big wants of mine.

Pin# 135760
    WDW – FairyTails 2019 Event – Pet Treats - Dinah's Wonder Treats

and

Pin# 110628
    WDI - Stained Glass - Disneyland Attractions - Alice in Wonderland

You are welcome to check my traders, but pin pics says no matches.

4. maiarebecca

maiarebecca Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

I took a look and didn’t see anything but hopefully we can trade another time!

5. justharry

justharry Active Member

Rating - 98.7%
    77   1   0

Hello glad you got your pins in order that is always a great feeling I am interested in your Emperors New Groove Cluster pin I have some of those adventures be Disney pins you are looking for and others from your wants list let me know Thanks William

6. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    113   0   0

I am always up for trading. Our trades matches are few and far between, but currently I have one pin on your wants list, so just sent a trade suggestion.

If you see anything you would like in trade for the 60th Anniversary Diamond Vanellope & Ralph... would love to explore possibilities. :)