• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Trader Sam Tiki Mugs

ISO Trader Sam Tiki Mugs

Pibbman

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I just moved in to a new place this week! As we were settling in, my husband mentioned how cool it would be to decorate the office space with some of the Trader Sam Tiki mugs. I loved the idea, so here I am searching for some. :)

I am willing to buy or trade for them.

Thanks!

Finals week is wrapping up, so I finally get a chance to breathe! Figured now is a good time to give this a bump!

I saw that there is a new Monstro tiki mug that was released at Trader’s Sam. I was wondering if someone would be willing to do a pickup.

Just saw that there is a white monstro tiki mug available at Trader Sam’s. If anyone at D23 is planning to head over there to cool off and would be willing to do a pickup, I would be greatly.

I believe it comes with a drink… so you get to enjoy the drink on me and I get the mug to add to our Tiki collection. :)

Back