• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Traders for Sale! *SELECT DLR JUNE PTN PINS ADDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Traders for Sale! *SELECT DLR JUNE PTN PINS ADDED*

Hunterofspoons

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello DPF!

I'm not quite active on the site, nor am I in the Pin Trading realm, so I'd like to begin fresh by selling whats left of my traders and begin a new. So heres what I have so far. I'm no shark, because I believe everyone should have the opportunity to have the pins they want, so most of these will be sold to YOU, the wonderful people of DPF, AT COST OR CHEAPER!!! Considering these arent the most sought after, and because I'm not a cheapskate, I'm more willing to work with you! And shipping will be a flat 5 dollars (Thats reasonable right?) Again, See something that's a bit pricy, TALK TO ME! I'll work something out with you. I want you to be satisfied with what you're getting. And I'm always here to help!! So let's go! Here are the prices for the pins in the photos:

Nightmare 25 years of Fright Pins:
$15 each
All 3 for $40 (shipping included in that price)

Seasons Greetings 2018 Chip and Dale:
$10

Pixar Fest Monsters Inc. Pin Set:
$25

DisneyShopping Roger Rabbit Angel
(LE 250):
$30

Oswald Lattes with Character:
$15

Lady and the Tramp Character Connection Pin:
$12
Disney Afternoon Pins SOLD

WDI Happy New Year 2015 Alice in Wonderland Pin:
$30

DLR Candlelight Processional 2018:
$20

DLR Under the Sea Bi-monthly series - Sword in the Stone:
$10

Who Framed Roger Rabbit 30 Years Pin:
$15

Trick or Treat 2018 Villains:
$15 each
Take both for $25

DLR Alice Tree trimming 2018:
$20

Villains Vault Scar:
$15

DLR Hotel Ornaments 2018:
$15 each
Take both for $25

DLR Season's Eatings CarsLand Snowcar:
$10

ADDED!!!!!!
I also have extra pins from the DLR Medieval Magic Pin Event if anyone is interested in those i will list them below! I only have extras of the pins I list below so once these are sold theyre sold. Shipping will be calculated seperate for these, And payment for these will be due once offer is agreed upon and accepted.

King Mickey Mouse 2 pin set(1):
$20
Queen Minnie Mouse 2 pin set(1):
$20
Knight Donald Duck 2 pin set (1):
$20
Jester Goofy 2 pin set(1):
$20
Knight Mickey(1):
$20
Sorceress Minnie(1):
$20
Robin Hood Pin Set(1):
$90 (shipping included in that price)

That's about it! Message me with any questions!! :)
223e002efce0e0e7c786f0fd5a7ab734.jpg
fc5b1afc750c14125f0fdf55dd8b0302.jpg
821613b249f84bcb59651a28a08b07a6.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You got it! Which 3 afternoon pins? I have 4 in the photos :)

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Hmm, let me go look. Wait, this is what your post said:
Take all for of the Disney Afternoon Pins for $40 (Shipping included in that Price)

^^Does that mean all four of the Disney Afternoon pins? If so, that's what I want....
LOL, I didn't look at the other picture that had the fourth Disney Afternoon pin.
Anyhow, I've sent you a PM @pintradinggeek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back