• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Trading for Halloween

TRADING Trading for Halloween

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I haven't been around home renovating has eaten up all of my free time....However, I miss pin trading and collecting.
I'm slowly getting back into it....So trade with me for Halloween pins, maybe? I've posted my traders below. Also Universal Monsters pins are awesome and welcome too.

Interested in trading for Halloween, Coco, Frankenweenie, Lonesome Ghosts, Nightmare Before Christmas, Skeleton Dance, Hitchhiking Ghosts, Hatbox Ghost, Haunted Mansion, Universal Monsters, Donald's nephews Halloween, witch hazel etc...

Pinpics id: Famous_Monsters (not updated but still working on that too).

Last edited:
I see lots of cute Minnies and Chip and Dale pins I want. Let me know if I have anything you need. Pinpics is Snoffsan or you can look at my trades thread here to see photos.

Oh My God....My chin just dropped OPEN....You have PIN That is on my Wants List. Sheesh, it seems like it's been forever since I've traded for a pin from that list.

It is the "DLP- Pin Trading Day - Día de los Muertos - Minnie"

I just looked through your WANTS list. Wowzer....lol, that's A Lot of Halloween Pins. I honestly didn't know there were so many. But, I am not surprised.

Unfortunately, I do not have any thing on your Wants list. But, I do have an assortment of Good Traders. So, if this pin hasn't been claimed and you're open to looking at what I have, please drop me a message.

Thank you.

Connie

Last edited:
Back