• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Trading Itch. Looking to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Trading Itch. Looking to trade.

Pibbman

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Yay! We recently added a new addition to our family (Baby Pibbman). To celebrate... and because I will be on baby duty instead of traveling to Disney anytime soon, I would love to do some trading.

If you want to check out my Pinpics, it’s Pibbman. We mostly collect Ducktales characters, Aristocats, Figaro, Oliver, and 101 Dalmatians. However, we are always excited to look at any pins.

Hopefully some trades can be made!

uNSQLF6.jpg

1K13wyO.jpg

o2sEzT1.jpg

r8AjSdK.jpg

Hi! Don't know if we have anything that interests you, but that Sundaes pin in the bottom pic is cute! I've not seen it with such orangy colour, but it is really fun! Let me know if you see something in our traders!

Congratulations on your new baby! I would love to do some trades please, I like your Kingdom consoles Lion King pin,Dumbo circle pin and Stitch and Angel heart pin please. Please take a look at my pinpics trade list ,My name is butterbear. I noticed i have a couple of your wants. Please pm me if you're interested,Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back