• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Treasure Planet & Atlantis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treasure Planet & Atlantis

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Ok, so I'm trying to collect these sets and there never seems to be anyone who has one. Is there anyone out there who has actually seen the LE100 set of Atlantis pins? I just want to know it really exists. Who would have thought two sets of about 35 pins each would be so hard.

I think Pixie has Kida, or had her...and a month or so ago someone auctioned a few of them here! Sorry you missed them!

I only collect um...Capitain Amelia...cause she's sexy.

Yes, they definitely exist lol! I have Kida from that set, so they definitely exist. I think there was a co-op for the whole set that happened a couple months ago as well. I also have Amelia from the Treasure Planet set. Both are very nice pins. :)

Dang, story of my life, a day late and a dollar short. If anyone sees these pins please let me know.

What are their PP #s? I know I have 2 old Treasure Planet LE 100s, but they are old DA pins, are there others??

I have a few of the Atlantis LE 100 still missing about half including Milo and Kida :( so they do exist and they are really neat as the pins are relative sizes to each other (apart from the vehicles)

I wish you luck with finding these pins! LE 100s aren't fun to find.

I have a few of the Atlantis LE 100 still missing about half including Milo and Kida :( so they do exist and they are really neat as the pins are relative sizes to each other (apart from the vehicles)

Have I seen those pins of yours yet? I forget... all I'm remembering from your pin bag is loads of Lion King at the moment... oh and some Yzma.

Last edited:
I wish you luck with finding these pins! LE 100s aren't fun to find.

Have I seen those pins of yours yet? I forget... all I'm remembering from your pin bag is loads of Lion King at the moment... oh and some Yzma.

I am sure I showed you as I was so excited about getting King Nedakh

I think I have only one le 100 treasure planet pin left from my old collection.... It's the red crab looking bad guy from the DA set. If you need it pm me.

I believe this is the only Atlantis pin I have left...

Pin 5455: Atlantis Movie Opening Day Dangle (6.15.01)

These are the DA LE 100 Treasure Planet I have...

Pin 17793: Disney Auctions - Treasure Planet (Captain Amelia)

Pin 17796: Disney Auctions - Treasure Planet (Scroop)

I think this the only other Treasure Planet pin I have Pin 17578: DLR - Treasure Planet Opening Day 2002 (3D)

I had the Kida, it is now in ryanfury's hands via a trade. The audrey le100 from the set is tied up in a bid for one of the auctions here.

I have the DSUK Atlantis pin that released sometime in the last 12 months, and an OE retired old Milo Thatch in my traders if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back