• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Tricks and Treats Halloween Game (2022) - ALL SHIPPED

Completed Game: Tricks and Treats Halloween Game (2022) - ALL SHIPPED
Waiting patiently for my next selection.
9b92d392ed15d51d95ae132f3144f449.gif

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
At least you got to pick! How do you think us folks (waaaaaayyyyyyy) down on the list feel? :)

General question that doesn’t matter for this pick - for me the pictures of the pins goes from #5 to #7. Anyone else not seeing #6?

I’d like #8 - Pin 137111 DLR - Passholder Train with Quote - Donald

Now it should be @TheMickeyMouseRules and after that I believe it will be back to me. :D
Thank you for pointing out that the pic for prize #6 was missing! Added it back now. I may have accidentally deleted it as I was editing the thread, sorry all! :)

Hi all let’s please try to get through the remaining of this list ASAP. Starting tomorrow I’m at a work conference through Wednesday and my window to ship before Halloween is closing quickly. I was hoping to ship by today but we still haven’t gotten through the pick list.

@Ajk you are on deck :)

Okay *most* packages will go out tomorrow morning! @cyke23 @firechief18 if you can pick your choices before 10 am PT I can package yours up by tomorrow too. I leave tomorrow evening for a conference until Wednesday so I'd love to have these shipped out by tomorrow to get them to you in time for Halloween!

Thanks for a great game everyone. Happy Halloween Season!

Dropped off the first batch today! If you got tracking yours should be there by next week.

For the remaining three, I will have those packed up by Wednesday and ship Thursday :)

Back