• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Twice Zapped is Twice Warmed - Littlebird and Tonka Toy

ZAPPED! Twice Zapped is Twice Warmed - Littlebird and Tonka Toy

momin.ator

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I was minding my own business the other night when my husband dropped a LBE in front of me. I recognized the address in Wisconsin. I yelled to my daughter, I've been zapped! I opened the envelope and two pins from my wants were enclosed. Oh yay the Olaf notebook pin! It is so cute! and the green Pluto pin.
One for me and one for my daughter (who is the Pluto collector). Thank you so much Littlebird (Siujerkjai).

DSC02596_zpstiljggk5.jpg
From Littlebird

Then, yesterday, I opened the mailbox and the coolest Flamingo bubble envelope was in there.
Once again, I yelled, I've been zapped! This time my older daughter was watching. Two beautiful
pins fell out. And some stickers of Marie and a coupon from box lunch (are you enabling me?).
The Marie was for me and my Dumbo collector was drooling over the Dumbo pin which I let her
have. Thanks Tonka Toy!

DSC02608_zpsfbsajovg.jpg
From Tonka Toy.
Check out the flamingos in the background.

Thank you both so much for sending me zaps when I needed a smile! You are both
so awesome. My pinfriends -- Littlebird and Tonka Toy!

Back