• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Two new frame projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two new frame projects

niknaxx

Collector of EVERYTHING!!!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Here are two frames that I put together for my mom for her birthday tomorrow.

She LOVES this Eric Robison Dumbo pin... Well pretty much ANYTHING Eric she loves so this is one of her "grails" if she were to have a list. LOL.

dumbo%20small.jpg

and Minnie of course as my mom and I do NOT function without our coffee :)
minnie%20small.jpg

(Sorry for the small pictures, I cannot get the size to change on these unless they are SUPER huge and don't fit on the page...)

Last edited:
mail

This is another Eric pin... Pluto... Absolutely LOVE his attitude on this pin. Sorry for the crummy lighting. It is on a red frame with brown background.

I also did 2 more for my dad with Grumpy pins, but I wrapped them prior to taking pictures of them lol. So tomorrow when he opens them I will take pics and post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back