U.K Ebay Sellers

Discussion in 'Pin Comparison' started by Haza, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Haza

Haza New Member

0   0   0

Hi Everyone

I'm sorry if I'm posting this on the wrong forum but I was just wondering (as I am new to Disney pin collecting ) whether anybody knows of any well known and trusted authentic eBay pin sellers in the U.K. I know places such as eBay often have a high presence of fake pins so I just wanted to check if any one knows a safe place to buy pins on eBay in the U.K. If there's any other good places to buy authentic pins I would also be happy to give them a go. I'm on a tight budget though, so I probably won't be able to buy pins from the U.S with expensive shipping.

Thank you :)

2. Kerri780

Kerri780 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Following, sorry I am not sure but I'm also in the UK and would love to know if we had some legit sellers on there!

3. Haza

Haza New Member

0   0   0

Hi Kerri! I'm still unsure of her legitimacy but I recently found a pin seller called *EDITED TO REMOVE*. Everything she sells seems pretty authentic and she doesn't sell dozens of the same pin at ridiculously low prices like a lot of other sellers. She has backer cards on all her pins too which I know can be faked but fake backer cards are a lot less common. Like I said I still don't know if she sells authentic pins but they look pretty good.

Hope this helped!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2018
    Kerri780 likes this.
  4. pinnochiolover

pinnochiolover DPF Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Hi, I am in the UK too, I have been collecting and trading for 21 years now, I personally wouldn't recommend any UK Ebay seller, its just the nature of the hobby. I'm not saying don't buy from there, its just that authenticity cannot be guaranteed, unless bought direct from Disney. If buying on Ebay, do your homework, know about the pin and ask for photos back and front. You will find an enormous community on Facebook, trading and selling pins, which is where people in the hobby seem to offer pins first, there are plenty of UK pages. There are of course similar communities on platforms like Instagram, Ive not personally used that one though.

Kerri780 likes this.
  5. Kerri780

Kerri780 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Awesome, thank you for your reply! I will steer clear and join a few more FB groups!