• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK Middleman needed please

Status
Not open for further replies.
no worries just to let you know they are on their way as they were posted today by airsure. so hopefully you will get them by the end of the week if not beginning of next!! let me know when you recieve them. if you need anything agiani will be happy to oblige!

I am still hoping to get this doll set. I sent my paypal email info but never received the other, and I had a problem with my inbox spamming the email so I didn't see it for a week. Off to ebay, I suppose.

Hi mel4616! Just to inform you that the Wedding Tangled doll set arrived sound and safely! It arrived like 3 weeks ago, but I have just entered College and with all the stress and work, I completely forgot to notify you. Anyway, thanks so much for your service, if there's somewhere I can leave you a feedback, post the link here so I can leave you a positive one. I really love to doll set, Rapunzel is amazing, although I was kinda surprised that she comes barefoot hahaha. Thanks!

Hi mel4616! Just to inform you that the Wedding Tangled doll set arrived sound and safely! It arrived like 3 weeks ago, but I have just entered College and with all the stress and work, I completely forgot to notify you. Anyway, thanks so much for your service, if there's somewhere I can leave you a feedback, post the link here so I can leave you a positive one. I really love to doll set, Rapunzel is amazing, although I was kinda surprised that she comes barefoot hahaha. Thanks!

no worries im glad you recieved it!!!!enjoy!

Hello Friends from the UK! I was wondering, do you know if this Ariel and Eric doll set is still available at your local DS?

Ever since it came out, I really wanted to get it, but since it was announced before Ariel's Big Year, I thought there was no need to worry as I imagined DS was going to be flooded with Ariel Merchandise, and that most likely this set was going to come to America. I was so wrong! In terms of new dolls, we only got a Vanessa doll and the Ariel's sisters mini dolls pack, only speaking of regular non-LE dolls. I really want this pack because it's the first official detailed pink Dress 12" Ariel. Also DS stop distibuting Eric in his Wedding outfit and started only selling him in his sailor outfit. I totally missed the Wedding Eric, and I need one to go along with my Wedding Ariel.

So please let me know if it's still available please :)

I think DS UK are bringing the Ariel and Eric set back. I've seen a picture of them in different packaging to last year. I will keep an eye out for you.

OMG Really!!! I'm super excited! I thought I had lost my chance to get a hold of this set! Could you share the picture of the set in its new package please? :D

Oh wow thank you very much Zanna! Do you think you could let me know when this set becomes available at Stores?! :) I really don't want to miss it this time!

Hi Mel! I appreciate your offer a lot, but Zanna is already in the process of getting a set for me. If I need something for DS UK I will seek your help in the future! Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back