• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK newbie looking for friends♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK newbie looking for friends♥

pix3ldrop

Pinderella♥
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!:wavey:♥
My name is Bo (or Pixel♥) and I'm from Oxfordshire, England
I'm a long-time Disney fan but I'm quite new to Pin-collecting- my favourite type of pins are spooky-cute Hallowe'en pins♥
I just got back from my long awaited first trip to Disneyland Paris 10 days ago, I loved it! Although it wasn't my first visit to a Disney park- I went to Tokyo DisneySea for the day on Hallowe'en 2012 which was incredible too
I love animation, sci-fi, console gaming, drawing, collecting things and typing way too many hearts!♥
I'm really hoping to make some new friends!

Welcome to the forum, Bo!

My name is Sara. I love holiday and Halloween pins too, but my main collections are Peter Pan and Figaro.

Glad to meet you! :wavey:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya! Welcome I'm a UK member too, if you ever need any help finding your way around pin trading from the UK feel free to send me a PM.

Welcome to the forum ^_^

Welcome, Bo!!
That's pretty awesome that you were lucky enough to spend Halloween at a Disney park-- it's something I hope to do someday. Welcome to the forum, it's pretty awesome here!!

Hi Bo!! Welcome to DPF

It's great to see another UK trader! I live in Buckinghamshire - where abouts in Oxfordshire are you? I'm pretty close to Oxford!!!

Love your pin theme - I have a whole bunch of Halloween Minnie pins for trade, maybe we could work something out???

-Charlie

Welcome! Lovely to see another UK-er. I'm based in Berkshire, so just one county over from you

Thank youNice to meet you Sara
Aw, I love Figaro too! When I was little, I had the video tape of Disney's Sing Along songs that had the song 'Figaro & Cleo' which was my fave

Ammonite
Thank you It's nice to see there are so many pin lovers here in the UK

Tiggermickey

Thank you! Your banner is really cute!

AgentOfAnarchy
Thank you♥ That's really kind, thanks I'll remember that

Cjvandever♥
Thank you! I can't resist Hallowe'eny Malificent Stitch :halloween:♥

Gothel
Thank you!♥ Yay I hope so (I need to get a few more pins to trade first, haha )♥

Linz_pinz
Thank you♥ I definately recommend it- The parade was so awesome!:halloween:♥

MerlinEmrys

Thank you~! Your Grails are epic

CheshireCat♥

Thank you!♥ Yay! I live in Wheatley, about 7 miles from Oxford City Centre. Awesome! I love Minnie especially, too! I don't have much to trade yet though haha P.S. I have a real-life Cheshire cat (Although she's grey not pink unfortunately )

DamiensPins
Thank you! You too! I love those Piece of History pins too!

Emily_holgate♥

Thank you and hello too ♥ I love Monsters too- especially Mike! And of course Stitch

MadWild♥
Thank you!♥ Awesome! Some of my family live in Reading, Berks

Tinkerboy
Thank you♥ It was so awesome! It seems far away to me (I'm from a small country, anything over 50miles seems far away haha :lol But I guess in reality it's really not that far - around 300 miles from where I live

Mickeymouseje
Thank you~~!:wavey:♥

Booger1964
Thank you!♥ I love all Hallowe'en pins, but the Tokyo Disney, Japan DS and HKDL ones are my faves... They're all so cuute! :halloween:
And yay Jessie! Me and my husband are big Toy Story fans. We just got Toy Story of Terror on DVD yesterday... Hallowe'en and Toy Story... Win!

Welcome! There are a lot of UK people here: jennisney, Jazzy B Bunny, tankgirl_13, Ammonite, CheshireCat, and quite a few others.

Status
Not open for further replies.