• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK Traders

Fly_with_me_dumbo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Please post on here if you are from the UK so I can add you to the list!! I only trade in the UK and im sure some others arent brave enough to venture out to the US when trading, so lets make a list of all us UK members, becasue I know we're out numbered on here!! hehe and get spreading the word about the forum to all your UK trader friends :D

Fly_with_me_dumbo - Nat
DiPLAKev - Kev
Miss.Mouse - Nicole
Ponyo
Cheriexx- Cheryl
Donna
Sue81
Daxsmith
Earthbound - chris
Shinny8 - Shane and Ellen
Cursor
Anastasia
Moo_moo_uk - Natalie
Kerryb
Martin B - Martin B
liverpoolace – paul
lotsoSTITCHpins- sean
Masamune
delboydell - - from Sheffield
anuqet
Jacqui8374
Disneyqueenuk - Yvonne
Aveen2010- Aveen
leopardpolkadotspots - chloe
SyriusLionwing
Stitch2814
Bellesworld
Natnsweep- Nat

Last edited:
I'm prety sure almost everyone on this thread can vouch for me as a good trader and helper!!! :)

I offer to get things from D-Land and Disneystore.com at cost plus real shipping. I do not "UP" my prices. :)

I do it to help others!

Natalie and i have helped each other. She's awesome!

Vicki

I trade with a UK member, but I guess that doesn't count. Good luck with your list and maybe we should do a state one on the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back