• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Unable to post in Sales/Wanted or Trading thread

SOLD! Unable to post in Sales/Wanted or Trading thread

PinTraderSam

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Don’t have enough permission to post in these threads for some reason but I’m looking for this pin if anyone has?

Pin 15536 The Search for Imagination Pin Event - Dream (Snow White)

It’s Snow White in rags holding a bucket.

To trade for or purchase depending on price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Connies_Hobby is absolutely correct; this is a KNOWN issue when using Tapatalk. Try creating the thread again when signed in on a laptop or desktop. If you still don't have the posting permissions, please let me know and I can take a closer look at your account (although I really think you should be fine).

@dancecats hi I'm having the same issue on mobile browser (not tapatalk). I'm wondering if it has something to do with the forum purge/delete a little while ago as I was able to post and had a thread up there before. Would you mind to check mine too?

@dancecats hi I'm having the same issue on mobile browser (not tapatalk). I'm wondering if it has something to do with the forum purge/delete a little while ago as I was able to post and had a thread up there before. Would you mind to check mine too?
Sorry for the delay, I didn't receive a notification that I was tagged in this thread and I just now saw your request. I took a look at your account as you requested and I can't see any reason for your inability to post using your mobile browser. It might have something to do with the forum hack in the first quarter of 2021; that's something @Cicada will be better equipped to answer - along with why you are unable to create posts, since as far as I can tell, your account should be good to go.

Back