• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Unidentified Pin Help - Disney China LE 1500

PIN ID Unidentified Pin Help - Disney China LE 1500

sirradel

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So my friend traded for this pin in the parks recently, but we can't find out what it is! I've tried looking on PinPics but wasn't able to come up with anything. Any help would be much appreciated :)

67d244ebf5e2bffa9b06a17d3f9cfcaf.jpg

a8b8c5e221750b312753e1f142e1a0b9.jpg

On the back is says 7 Disney China LE 1500.
Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a vague recollection of seeing that pin a lot on cast lanyards when I used to go to DLR. Like every two or three CMs I would run into with a lanyard would have that pin.

According to PP it's scrapped a lot. We're pretty sure the one my friend has is a scrapper, but we figured since we found it in the park lol

Back