• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Unstuffed Cheerilee My Little Pony Build a Bears

FOR SALE Unstuffed Cheerilee My Little Pony Build a Bears

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
We have two unstuffed brand new my little pony build a bears if anyone would like one or both. It is the Cheerilee Teacher Pony

We bought them for an upcoming Disney trip thinking that they still had one in downtown Disney, but since finding out it was closed, we decided to just buy my nieces pre stuffed ones since we don’t have a build a Bear near us

Only asking for $30 + $6.50 US shipping each or $10 US shipping combined. If overseas, pm me with location and I can figure out a quote ;)

We would have returned but customer service thus far with the company has been a nightmare o_O

Hope everyone is well!! ^.^

They closed the one at DTD but opened a new one a few miles away, if that’s of any help. It’s at the called “The Outlets at Orange”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They closed the one at DTD but opened a new one a few miles away, if that’s of any help. It’s at the called “The Outlets at Orange”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip! We did see that, but our stay at the parks is very short and the first one we will have had since before the fires, so we didn’t want to risk any time away from the parks. We were last there March 2017, and we always did a build a Bear as a memory so in ordering we totally spaced at how much everything has changed :eek:

Back