• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Upcoming Disney Funko Pops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Disney Funko Pops!
So excited to see on the original post that Pocahontas Pops are rumored to come out soon! I don't collect a whole lot of characters in Funko form, but I would love a Percy and Meeko.

On another note, is anyone collecting Funko Dorbz yet? Most of the ones I've seen in person have been comic book characters, but I did a search today and was surprised to see a lot of Disney characters, too!

I won a set of Nightmare Before Christmas Dorbz from Funko and it was such a surprise. They are very cool in person, and bigger than I thought they would be. I believe they are working on SO much more Disney stuff. I love Funko's work. They are even coming out with merchandise from The Golden Girls, which is not really Disney but it is kind of related. I'm excited to see what they have at Toy Fair.

CO_tHn5UsAAZfhM.jpg

Aww, I actually love Dorbz better than Pops since they look so happy! Hopefully they'll really take off.

I'm absolutely in love with these new mystery minis - plus the HT exclusives. Ahhh.. guess I know what I'm putting on my birthday list! I just wish that Mulan and Jasmine were in the same box, since they're my favourites. (Anyone know how much the mystery minis usually sell for, $5.99? I think that's how much my GoT one was.)

Disney%2BPrincesses%2BMystery%2BMinis%2BBlind%2BBox%2BSeries%2Bby%2BFunko%2B1.jpg

FU7589AAAlg.jpg.png

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm absolutely in love with these new mystery minis - plus the HT exclusives. Ahhh.. guess I know what I'm putting on my birthday list! I just wish that Mulan and Jasmine were in the same box, since they're my favourites. (Anyone know how much the mystery minis usually sell for, $5.99? I think that's how much my GoT one was.)

They are usually between 6 - 9 dollars depending where you go. Hot Topic has the Exclusives, but they do carry the regular ones in Target stores, I've been seeing some popping up in Wallgreens.

I thought I would kick some life back into this thread seeing that quite a few Funko POPS related to Disney have been revealed and released over the last few months, and also because of the upcoming Comic Con exclusive figures. For those of you that don't know, Funko is releasing a few Disney related POPs and Dorbz as Comic Con exclusives. Quite a few of these exclusives will also be getting limited online releases at select retailers during the convention. Here are a few of the convention exclusives and where they will be sold online (if a retailer has been revealed). Sorry if this ends up being a super long post!

Pajama Jack Skellington POP (Limited release at Hot Topic)
9500_NBC_PajamaJack_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

Cursed Barbossa with Cursed Jack the Monkey POP (Limited release at Hot Topic)
7107PKG_POTC_CursedBarbossa_SDCC_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

Vanellope Dorbz Ride (Limited release at Hot Topic)
9481_Vanellope_Dorbz_Ride_hires_large.jpg

Alice Through the Looking Glass Dorbz 4-Pack (No outside release planned)
8997_4pack_AIW_Dorbz_hires_large.jpg

Haunted Mansion Glow-in-the-Dark Ghosts POPs (No outside release planned)
9502PKG_HauntedM_PhineasSDCC_POP_GLAM_HiRES_large.jpg
9498_HauntedM_EzraSDCC_POP_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

9499PKG_HauntedM_GusSDCC_POP_GLAM_HiRES_large.jpg
9501_HauntedM_HatboxSDCC_POP_GLAM_HiRES_large.jpg

Dr. Strange with Rune POP (Limited release at GameStop)
10144_Dr_Strange_SDCC_hires_large.jpg

Doug with Cone POP (Being sold at the Toy Tokyo Both at Comic-Con, but no outside release as far as I know)
8743_Disney_DugwithCone_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

Wreck-It Ralph Dorbz 3-pack (No outside release planned)
9541_Wreck_it_Ralph_3PACK_DORBZ_hires_large.jpg

Han Solo with Chewie's Bowcaster POP (Limited release at GameStop)
9626_StarWars_HanBowcaster_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

Thumbs Up BB-8 POP (Limited release at Hot Topic)
9625_StarWars_BB8ThumbsUp_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

Indiana Jones with Idol POP (Rumored to get a limited release outside of the con, but no concrete information yet)
8896_IndianaJones_Indiana_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

Invisible 6" Elliot with Pete (Could be released outside of the con, but no confirmation yet)
9539PKG_PetesDragon2Pack_6in_Elliot_POP_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

Stan Lee Dorbz (Limited release at GameStop)
9482_Stan_Lee_Dorbz_hires_large.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back