• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Upcoming Funko Pops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Funko Pops!

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I couldn't find one thread for this topic (just individual threads for specific sets). So here are some of the official previews from Funko, credit to IG user ryespops:
a9683696b44c19c1386ae2567540bc1e.jpg
947eb69c8c8689f7f53ff739628cc2d0.jpg
6437ccdccd5bd0093fa946ecbd8f1a4b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
41837aaa6bbdf653dab309745beb565e.jpg
51536f112b6d3c1ca60e09bea8e31f24.jpg
9155af9c7cb382de768989971ddffea0.jpg
09a65837c4410523907424b6d503f411.jpg

Well dang. I don't collect Pops, but now that they've finally released the Terrible Trio I have no choice but to purchase them, lol! The way they translated Shock into Pop-style is a little "meh" to me (I think because her mask just generally doesn't translate as well into toy-form), but Lock and Barrel look freakin' adorable.
Any release date on these? I gotta get my pre-orders squared away so I can add these little terrors to my collection.

dude, these are freaking cute. ughhhhhhhhhhh i don't need any, but if i could have them all (and a place to display them), that'd be nice lol

maybe i should look for the older dumbo ones..
You can still get Dumbo on Amazon. Besides the limited edition dumbos, you can still get them all for reasonable prices (I think him flying with Timothy goes for around $25 still).

You can still get Dumbo on Amazon. Besides the limited edition dumbos, you can still get them all for reasonable prices (I think him flying with Timothy goes for around $25 still).

This is the one that came in the Disney Treasures Subscription box, and that box (Festival of Friends) is still available for those that have a subscription. So maybe you can find someone who lives close to you that can order the box for you (if you have any interest in the other items that come in the box). I would volunteer, but it would cost $30 for the box, $6.95 shipping, plus shipping to get it to you

00000000354.png

This is the one that came in the Disney Treasures Subscription box, and that box (Festival of Friends) is still available for those that have a subscription. So maybe you can find someone who lives close to you that can order the box for you (if you have any interest in the other items that come in the box). I would volunteer, but it would cost $30 for the box, $6.95 shipping, plus shipping to get it to you

00000000354.png

Aww Dumbo on the stand is so cute!! But there's so much random stuff in that box! I think I'll be ok with the regular one for now. Thanks, everyone!! :D

Aww Dumbo on the stand is so cute!! But there's so much random stuff in that box! I think I'll be ok with the regular one for now. Thanks, everyone!! :D
You can get him separately through ebay. If you watch out for bids, you should be able to score him for around $20. The buy it now option tends to be more than what he goes for in a bid.

Ugh, I don't even care for Funko Pops, but I think I'll be ordering that Meg one... I mean, I kinda HAVE to, right???
I was hoping Meg would look a little nicer. I really love the Hercules ones. I was disappointed with Meg but I am still going to get her.

Does anyone else think the Dorbz are wayyyyyy more appealing than the Pops? (Not based on characters, just on design)
It really depends on the character. I really love both the original funkos and dorbz but in both lines, there are some really ugly ones.

I was hoping Meg would look a little nicer. I really love the Hercules ones. I was disappointed with Meg but I am still going to get her.

Sadly I have to agree, I think she's the weakest one. /: The art design of Hercules is pretty abstract, and Meg in particular is highly stylized. Obviously Funko has a super distinct style of their own, and the movie's animation doesn't exactly lend itself to their medium. Unfortunately I think they went way too literal with translating her. She has rather angular features, which look harsh in Pop form. I did just a teeny bit of super quick Photoshopping to soften her up a little, and I think there's already some noticeable improvement.

ZQqT8NV.jpg
ovq4s4u.jpg

Still, I can't even remember the last time Disney released new Megara merch, other than pins (and even those are few and far between.) So I guess beggars can't be choosers, right? If it were more expensive I'd probably pass, but I can live with spending ten bucks on her. Maybe if these sell well, Disney will start to realize there's a big demand for more Hercules stuff.

Last edited:
Sadly I have to agree, I think she's the weakest one. /: The art design of Hercules is pretty abstract, and Meg in particular is highly stylized. Obviously Funko has a super distinct style of their own, and the movie's animation doesn't exactly lend itself to their medium. Unfortunately I think they went way too literal with translating her. She has rather angular features, which look harsh in Pop form. I did just a teeny bit of super quick Photoshopping to soften her up a little, and I think there's already some noticeable improvement.

ZQqT8NV.jpg
sJntQ8S.jpg

Still, I can't even remember the last time Disney released new Megara merch, other than pins (and even those are few and far between.) So I guess beggars can't be choosers, right? If it were more expensive I'd probably pass, but I can live with spending ten bucks on her. Maybe if these sell well, Disney will start to realize there's a big demand for more Hercules stuff.
I, too, don't care much for the Meg one. In fact, until I see one in person, I'm passing on it. That Aladdin, though, is not only adorable, but I'm pretty sure 10.99 is a mistake because most two funko sets are $25 at least. And that was all the incentive I needed XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I, too, don't care much for the Meg one. In fact, until I see one in person, I'm passing on it. That Aladdin, though, is not only adorable, but I'm pretty sure 10.99 is a mistake because most two funko sets are $25 at least. And that was all the incentive I needed XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure the Aladdin one was *literally* made for you. Ever crossed paths with someone from Funko...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back