• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! UPDATE: (10/30) Next DLR Pin/Merch Pick Up Date: Thursday - 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! UPDATE: (10/30) Next DLR Pin/Merch Pick Up Date: Thursday - 11/4

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen Disney Pinaddiction'est' - (haha...my new Term...I love it!)

My next reservation at the OMK is on Wednesday, 10/27. If anyone wants a pick up. Drop a comment below or sent me a PM.

*side note/question - I've noticed pick up requests have been down. I would appreciate feedback if I should continue to offer this service. I don't want to be a PEST. Thank you Kindly.

Last edited:
Totally appreciate the Pick up's and the difficulty/time that comes with it, especially from an overseas perspective. The thread is a great reminder for me to research the latest releases for DLR.

I think the forum is particularly quiet in general, that plus the Christmas period on the horizon, may have an impact on the requests.

Now time to see what was out in the last week or so:p

Just now seeing this thread and I have to echo the other sweet responses here, @Connies_Hobby ! You never come off as pestering.

You Are so kind to share your Disney trips with all of us even when our wallets aren’t oblige to take you up on the offer. ;P

And I just love seeing a glimpse of Disney thru your threads! Thanks for sharing with all of us who can’t wait to return! <3 :D

As others have stated, I know that I appreciate the pickups (and not so much my wallet). There have been so many new pins of late, especially with the WDW 50th anniversary that I have needed to be more mindful of my purchase.

And @Connies_Hobby, never think you are being a pest. Please - we see your wonderful heart in spreading the magic.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Another "Aww" here. (。♡‿♡。)

Gosh, TySVM @theoucharis

I'm truly feeling the Love. Thanks everyone.

Yeah.. Pins-pins-every-where.

But, haha..there is the New Victorian Christmas store at DLR that Just opened.

So, if anyone wants something from there, or photos, lmk.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Wow, including mine, there's a total of 19 posts on this thread.

That's a lots of love and kudos.

Ty All so very much. ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

With the Mushy stuff aside ;-) - I'm bumping this because tomorrow is 10/27.

So if anyone wants/Need something from the OMK/DCA, please lmk.

TTFN.
Connie

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Hi, if the new Star Wars 3 pin sets are out, I would love to get one of each. They are

Star Wars Poster Pin Set: Features Episode 4, 5, and 6 for $74.99
Star Wars Jumbo Pin Set for $74.99

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back