• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update! 2/25/15 ~ Maleficent ~ Sleeping Beauty Collection! A labor of love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update! 2/25/15 ~ Maleficent ~ Sleeping Beauty Collection! A labor of love!

disneypinqueen

~Villainous Diva~
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Updated 2/25/15 ~ Another one bites the dust into my collection!!! EEK!!! One of my absolute faves:

New additions to the collection 2/18/15 :bigthumb:

WDW Happiest Pin Celebration on Earth Maleficent (part of Disney Villains 3 pin boxed set) and DA P.I.N.S. Aurora (Briar Rose) with Woodland Creatures (Thank you to PriderockPins for the Briar Rose pin):

So anyone who knows me knows that I'm obsessed with Maleficent! And that's taking it lightly... :crazy: The look, the voice, the mannerisms; what's not to love, right? I've been collecting Maleficent/Sleeping Beauty since 2005, and here is the result of all the hard work ~ so far! A big THANK YOU to everyone who has helped me acquire these pins either by purchase or trade over the years! I know you all can understand this labor of love, and I wanted to share it with you... Enjoy!

Last edited:
I adore you collection. It is amazing. Nice to see a labor of love in progress.

Thank you!

A very impressive collection, Maleficent does look particularly good in pin form

She does look pretty awesome in pin form! There are a lot of Disney Auctions pins and older pins where her image is spot on! Thank you!

Very very VERY nice!

Thank you!

You have a really cool Maleficent/Sleeping Beauty collection!

Thank you!

Majorly jealous of the owl pin! Congrats on you lovely labor, I really like the page organization. You did such a good job its so aesthetically pleasing!

Majorly jealous of the owl pin! Congrats on you lovely labor, I really like the page organization. You did such a good job its so aesthetically pleasing!
Thanks so much for the compliment! It took me a long time to find that Owl pin!

Very nice!
Thank you!

Wonderful collection!!!
sleeping beauty and Maleficent are my favorites too
Thank you! Great minds think alike!

All i can say is SPECTACULAR collection!
Thank you!

Awesome collection. Love it! The Marc Davis display made me drool
Thank you! I know you have an awesome Sleeping Beauty collection, so if one of my pins made you drool, that is a compliment!

Nice collection deary. Love everything! ^^^like Selen said, the Marc Davis display is drool worthy lol.
lol! Thank you so much! I just love the black sparkly background against that pin!

Very nice collection! You still need the boxed diva pin.
No kidding! That pin will be mine one fine day!!! Thank you!

Such a amazing collection! Congrats on all the success with it.
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.