• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update and apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update and apology

alizesmom

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
First of all, I got my pins today. While I still feel the seller was very lax in communication and time, his pins are awesome. Each was on the original card and very well kept. Packing was superb. I feel badly for the negative feedback and ask the moderators to remove this if possible.

Second, I apologize to the mods and all of you for not following procedure when having a problem (ignorance is NOT bliss in most cases).

Finally, I apologize for my emotional outburst on the board which included airing bits of my life that you certainly didn't need to know. I am truly sorry for all of it.

On a positive note, I was zapped when I needed it most. Thanks so much to kriscar!!!!!

First of all, I got my pins today. While I still feel the seller was very lax in communication and time, his pins are awesome. Each was on the original card and very well kept. Packing was superb. I feel badly for the negative feedback and ask the moderators to remove this if possible.

Second, I apologize to the mods and all of you for not following procedure when having a problem (ignorance is NOT bliss in most cases).

Finally, I apologize for my emotional outburst on the board which included airing bits of my life that you certainly didn't need to know. I am truly sorry for all of it.

On a positive note, I was zapped when I needed it most. Thanks so much to kriscar!!!!!

Sometimes we just need to vet, no apology needed!!!!

Super glad you received your pins and the ZAP is super special.

I hope this helps your weekend become great!!!!

Vicki

Hey.. We all have our moments! That's what we are for! Besides, it's VERY frustrating to have the issues you were having! We love you!

No need for an apology! Glad you received your zap pins. Was very happy to do it!!

Sometimes we just need to vet...

Yes, we can be animals at times! :lol:

alizesmom - I think it is very big of you to come forward and apologize. Few people have the guts to admit the were wrong or partially wrong.

Removing the negative feedback may be the right thing to do, but if you truly feel that communication was lacking and that the pins were not sent out in a timely manner then I would suggest switching it to neutral. Just because the transaction was completed doesn't mean it deserves positive feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back